close

A Red,Red Rose
紅玫瑰

by Robert Burness

O.my luve is like a red red rose.
我的愛就像是一朵勝紅的玫瑰
That is newly sprune in June.
新開在六月裡
O.my luve is like the melodie.
我的愛就像是一曲音樂
That is sweetly played in tune.
隨著節奏美麗的演奏著

As fair art thou my bonie lass.
如一副美麗的畫,我可愛的愛人
So deep in luve am I.
我深深的陷入愛河裡
And I will luve thee still.my dear.
我會一直愛著你,親愛的
Till a the seas gang dry.
直到海枯石爛
Till a the seas gang dry.my dear.
直到海乾了,我親愛的!
And the rocks melt wi the sun!
巨石被太陽溶了
And I will luve thee still.my dear.
我還是會一直愛著你
While the sands o life shall run.
只要生命之漏的砂還流著
And fare thee weel.my only luve.
之後像你告別,我的愛人
And fare thee weel a while!
與你告別一小段時間
And Iwill come again.my dear.
我會再回來的,親愛的
Tho it were ten thousand mile!
有如一萬哩

**
To my dear all ~


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 elizayeh 的頭像
    elizayeh

    小紅帽愛上大野狼

    elizayeh 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()